Register with the AMSP
Register your school or college with the AMSP
Has your school or college registered with the AMSP? It’s free and provides lots of benefits.
You’ll receive a free teacher account to Integral® to enable you to access extensive resources to support your teaching and learning, including materials for:
- All of the Mechanics and Statistics content of AS/A level Mathematics, tailored to the specification followed. Other specifications are also available through the ‘more courses’ link
- All of Further Mathematics, tailored to the specification followed
- AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Mathematics
- OCR FSMQ in Additional Mathematics – For the specification that will first be assessed in 2019.
- STEP available through the ‘more courses’ link
- Core Maths – registered schools and colleges have access to a set of resources to support the teaching and learning of Core Maths qualifications
These materials are tailored for each of the AQA, Edexcel and OCR Core Maths specifications.
In addition to the access provided through your shared teacher account, as an AMSP registered school/college, you can also apply for free individual teacher and student accounts for Core Maths resources. These accounts enable teachers to track the progress of individual students.
Another advantage is a free student account to enable your students to access a comprehensive set of short videos to support the learning of AS/A level Further Mathematics. You’ll also have the opportunity to take advantage of our tutoring facilities.
By signing up via our keep in touch form you will be invited to participate in our events, which include professional development and student enrichment activities, and notified of new resources when they are available.